Monday, March 9, 2009

House=Money and new pics - 2/28/2008

First of all I finally have pics up of the completed home.  You can go here to see them:  http://picasaweb.google.com/derrick.hanna/CompletedHouse.  You can see the kitchen, family room, and master bath.  The rest of the house is not fit for photography as of yet.  Boxes everwhere!!!  Check out that cool ceiling fan I put up.

Secondly, moving into a house means spending alot of money.  Now I could do the responsible thing and take my time.  But then you look around the house knowing you have about 100 things to do.  So I am trying my best to get the house to a reasonable state of function in the short-term.  Let's see, what have a bought for the house:  4 ceiling fans, an outdoor fireplace, TV stand, desk, sectional couch with chaise, washer and dryer, fridge, 12 faux wood blinds of various sizes, bed, dresser, mop, broom, pots and pans, glasses, plates, area rug, light switch, door stopper, garage door opener, HDTV, 3 sets of door locks, tool set, and sprinklers.  If I remember anything else, I will add it to this entry.  I saved up enough money to pay for it all, but dayum my bank account has been hit and hit hard recently.  Just means that I will have less to spend in the future, right?  Well that is what I keep telling myself anyway. 

No comments: