Monday, March 9, 2009

Down with the Sickness and construction update

I used to get sick maybe once a year.  That was when I had my first apartment (that I lived in for 5 years) and was so broke I couldn't go out much and be exposed to wild germs!!  Now my sick quotient is up to about 4 times a year.  Well, I didn't waste any time getting sick in 2008.  I got this cold/flu or whatever that is just nagging me.  Myself and a woman on my team have it pretty fierce which has started the rumor mill at the office.  I don't care about that, I just want to get well!!!!

But on the bright side, I have a driveway at the house now and they textured the inside of the house.  This week I the doors and cabinets should be installed.  The project has about 20 days left meaning I should be in my new crib by the 2nd weekend of February.  That would be so good. 

No comments: